no sleep for me!! At least they're playing Sublime and not head banging crazyness.
Sublime is pretty cool, very islandy. [i dont think thats a word but its my own made up word]
Incase you've never heard Sublime here ya go.
I realized that pretty much overnight I have 24 followers. That brings a cheesey smile to my face.
I had another cheese face moment today when I met with my new nutritionist. She throw me up on the scale and I realized I was down 1 pound since this past Tuesday. Pretty awesome since I havent started doing anything yet. heh
I got some good information today. Also some protein powder from Bariatric Advantage in flavors Vanilla & unflavored.
I dont know if Vanilla was the wisest choice as it is kinda gross. If anyone can recommend something better, something maybe more, yummy? that would be excellent! I still have little over a week before I have to start my liquid diet but my nutritionist thinks it'd be a good idea to get a jump start on it. I guess it wouldn't hurt?
I've also been trying to find good things on other blogs that I can have during my liquids phase. Any suggestions
would be sooooo appreciated. I went grocery shopping today and bought some soups, broths, and crystal light. Oh yea, got some sugar free Jello & greek yogurt. Anything else i should get? Maybe a big bag of potato chips? Or ice cream? HAHA Just kidding!! Does sound good though, right?
Im having my "last supper" tomorrow night. Although i heard we shouldn't do that. I'll try and keep it as clean as possible though. Maybe a nice steak or something. Did anyone else have their "last meal" before starting the liquids? What do you have?
So ive been thinking about some goals lately. Mostly non scale goals. Heres a few that I can think of off the top of my head.
It would be nice to...
-Fit comfortably in a restaurant booth.
-Ride roller coasters (this is huge cause i've deprived my boyfriend of them)
-Be able to sit in a movie theater seat without the metal armrests stabbing me in my hips.
-Be able to walk around the mall or anywhere without my feet killing me.
-Walk without getting winded.
-Run
-Cross my legs like a sexy lady.
-See my lady station.
-Fly comfortably.
-Buy clothes at any store.
-Wear sexy high heels without being in pain.
As I get closer and closer and lose weight im sure ill think of more.
This coming up Monday makes it exactly 2 weeks till surgery day. Stoked!
I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!! And hope everyone has a good week.
TTFN

7 comments:
Yeah, umm my last supper was like a last binge, absolute ridiculousness of candy and pasta and Red Lobster - the whole spread, the biscuits the coconut shrimp, the shrimp pasta, and desert. Ice cream, and probably more, but I don't remember any longer, it was really naughty though, I know that!!! Go big or go home right!!??
The protein shakes that I use are really yummy, they are Champion Nutrition: low sugar, pure whey, chocolate flavored. You can buy it on amazon or I get mine from a website called Vitalady, she has a lot of great low sugar bariatric goodies.
Enjoy your last meal, and good luck with the liquid diet
Great list!
I used the Atkins advantage shakes. They were tolerable.
I went to Golden Corral the day before I started my pre op diet and I ate a little of everything! I was stuffed when I left! It was ridiculous. haha I enjoyed every bit of it though and haven't been there since even though it's one of my fav restaurants. Anyhoo...you might want to try Atkins protein shakes, they are really really tasty and I still drink them for breakfast all the time. But for my pre op dieting I used the Body Fortress chocolate protein powder. Not too bad but I could never drink it again after 2 weeks of that. No way Jose, but it was alot better than Muscle Milk and Gladiator powders. I tried them all! Atkins is the best, IMO. Also, sounds like you got your liquids covered. Unfortunately there aren't that many options. Good luck!
I'm a total foodie but the night before my flight to Mexico for surgery I ate the biggest whopper they have, fries and I think mozzerella sticks too? Can't recall. But that flight I felt so stuffed- not just from the food but from the heavy sense of anticipation.
I really saw that as my "last" meal but it's true what they say- it really isn't!
Okay enough blathering- I reviewed some protein shakes a while back, you have to scroll down but there's about 6 of them and I'm honest:
http://lapbandlabyrinth.blogspot.com/search/label/reviews
Last dinner? No. Farewell tour? YES! Ironically, I can still eat everywhere we used to. The only thing that has changed is that I eat much, much less. Great thing about the band, I can eat where and what I want (using the band correctly), and still reach all of my health and physical goals.
Well I am new to following. Hope all goes well.. Congrats to the 2 week mark..
Come on over and find me. Take care..
Ah, I do love Sublime. Although, that video is a bit sad as Bradley isn't in it... what a shame, he made some good music and I do wish he was still alive...
Anyway, I know you are close now to your surgery and that is exciting! It can be a long journey so just be patient... I had my surgery Feb 22 and am still waiting for my full restriction... it has been off and on for me. Not a lot of weight loss since my post-op diet either. Anyways, good luck with your surgery!
Post a Comment