Ticker

Layout

June 21, 2010

Close but no cigar!

Hello lovely little bandsters!
I hope everyone is enjoying they're summers so far. I know it's hot out there but I hope all the sweating we're doing pays off. Ive been spending alot of time in the pool with it being like 100 effin' degrees out.



My min pin floating around on her float. Shes a happy puppy.



Scale Talk
I weighed in today & it said, 300.0.
I am kind of happy but kinda upset at myself. Im happy because im almost out of the 300's. THANK GOODNESS.
But disappointed in myself because I wanted to be under 300 at my weigh in today. I've been a bad girl this past weekend.
I had lots of snow & king crab with probably way too much butter. I had a few colombian hot dogs. Which they are the devil. Im not even a hot dog lover but damn, something about them..they're delicious. They have a sweet pineapple sauce on them with potato stix & a mayo ketchup sauce. So needless to say, ive been a bad girl and the scale punished me. But im not going to focus on it too much. I have to keep pushin' on.

Fill Talk
So last Tuesday I had my second fill. I had another 2cc's which brings me to a total of 6.
You'd think id have good restriction but its not much tighter then my last fill. Ive read it can take sometime for them to kick in so to my band, GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR! MAMA NEEDS TO LOSE MORE WEIGHT!
Oh & im pleased to say that I only got poked twice this time before they found my port. And it didnt hurt as much this time.

Other Bidness
This past weekend I had a chance to meet 2 lovely bloggers. Stephanie & Melissa but I was a loser and didn't make it. So hopefully we can set something up again & this time I will meet them.

Tonight i have another support group meeting. Im kinda hesitant to go, only because the last time i went i felt so out of place.
They're were a bunch of women who were like a year plus out from they're surgery. So I felt like I couldn't relate. But the word on the streets is they are going to be splitting up the group for new patients and the veterans. But im going to suck it up & go tonight anyways!

XOXO
Sig2

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I hope you find the support group helpful. It is nice sometimes to talk to people in person who can relate.

Jenny said...

I hope your support group goes well. It would be nice to have a local group, you shouldn't feel out of place- You will be there soon enough.

Maria said...

I love the pic of your puppy in the pool! So cute.

I hope the support group gets better for you. I really miss mine.

Jess said...

I love min pins. I have had several and yours is adorable. Way to stay on track after a mess up. Just jump back on the boat girl! And good luck at your meeting.