It started out with my boyfriend first, then of course he got me sick & my bestfriend is sick too.
So needless to say, I had no hope. I was doomed. But 3 days later and im starting to feel alittle better. Havent eaten much so hopefully thatll reflect on the scale next week. Speaking of scales. I am finally in the 200's baby!!!!!
People are starting to say they can notice my 32lbs loss. Everyone keeps telling me they can tell in my face.
I dont know if i can tell yet. Maybe cause i see myself everyday? I haven't moved down a size in my jeans yet either, although i dont think itll be long. My size 24s are getting loose as a goose. I kinda hoped to see some results in the mirror & in my clothes by now but I could just be in some sort of denial.
So about 2 weeks ago I had another fill. Im up to 6ccs in my band. I think i have pretty good restriction. I havent gotten stuck or had a PB episode yet either. And im still losing weight. Averaging about 3lbs per week. When should i get another fill. I have another fill appt in 2 weeks. Do i get another fill? Do I get a small one? Do i not get a fill? Basically what im asking is, how do i know when i need a fill?
I hope all you beach babes & pool hotties are enjoying your summers. I know its been one hot ass one.
And I thank you for all your comments and for being followers of mine. Your comments make my day. I need to get my ass in gear and start blogging more often. But anyways thank you all so very much. Until next time..
XOXO

10 comments:
I usually judge whether or not I need a fill by how large my meals are (getting larger? staying the same size?) and how long I stay satisfied. My doc wants me to remain satisfied after a meal for 3-4 hours.
3 lbs a week sounds awesome! I would say that since we see ourselves everyday, we can't always see the changes that everyone else does. You are doing great, though!
Isn't there a wording or something for the two's??? Way to go! Umm, just noticed the pool! LOVE IT!
Ugh sick in the summer is terrible!
Yes Drazil, it is terrible. Luckly ive kept my bedroom real dark & cold & ive been trying to sleep away the sickness.
Nella there is isnt there? I forget what it is?
You're losing at a pretty good rate. See how you feel closer to your fill date. It's no fun have a cold during the summer, glad you're on the mend.
You are rocking some serious socks!!! You go girl! I can't wait to be in the 200's!!! 15 more pounds!!! Keep up the awesome work!!! Hey, you going to BOOBS?
I only get a fill if I am not lowing weight or if my portions seem bigger than they should be or if I don't stay full for as long as I should be. It sounds like you may not need a fill?
Thank you ladies.
Kerri - No im not going to BOOBS. I still want to lose more weight before i show myself. I know that sounds silly. But hopefully there will be a BOOBS 2 and I can go!
Janelle - I may get a small one? Only because I think my portions are still alittle more than what they should be. We'll see though...
Post a Comment