• My mom has always called me Precious but with sarcasm. Because I drive her crazy. Ive also been called Kay, Kayla, KK. My boyfriend calls me, baby, babe, boogie, and mami. (he's hispanic. Took sometime to get used to that one)
2. What was your “last straw”? The incident/situation that made you decide to get a lap band or commit to losing weight via any plan this time?
(This is for anyone on a weight loss journey and is from Heather who will recently be lap-banded.)
• There has been a few last straws. But most embarrassing was I recently went out to dinner with a few people as a guest of my friend. And I couldn't fit in the booth. Completely humiliating. I wanted to run into the bathroom and cry.
3. What’s your favorite joke or funny story? (This is from Sandy – she needs some laughter to start the weekend and requested this one.)
• Recently I heard...
See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.
LOL!
4. If you could be a TV dinner – what flavor would you be?
• I would totally have to second Drazil. Definitely pizza and french fries but with fried ice cream for a dessert. YUMMMMM!
5. The question we do every week so everyone can be a little famous without having to do an official blog award….what blog or comment stuck with you or spoke to you the most this week and why?
• All of my recent comments have stuck with me since I am a new blogger. They've all been so nice and encouraging. So thank you all for your comments. Much love <33
TGIF friends!! Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. As for me, I am getting ready for surgery on Monday.
Lots of cleaning, laundry and mentally preparing for my new life.
I wish everyone a wonderful Mother's Day!

4 comments:
Heee - LOVE #3.
Hi McKayla! You are getting banded the 10th? If so, me too!!! :-) We have similar stats so we need to be band buddies! Are you on Facebook? Email me @ kerri76ron82@msn.com. Talk to you soon!
Just realized you are following me. I'm not following you. Hope your surgery went well. Can't wait to hear how you are doing.
I just realized that I said I'm "not" following you when I meant to say I am "now" following you. Sorry.
Post a Comment