Ticker

Layout

May 27, 2010

Hungry Hungry Hippo




Remember that game? I feel like one of those hippo's trying to catch the marbles.

Im not hungry per say, its just, everything looks so damn good!!

So this Monday is Memorial day which will be 3 weeks with my band. And down 21 pounds.
We've been doing good so far together. Although last weekend was kind of a flop.
We cheated alittle bit. I went to a Thai restaurant with the hubster & friends and I had curry chicken with RICE!! =X
Boy was that rice A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! (As ive said before, im a carb girl. I love them little suckers.)
My trusty band came in handy though. She wouldnt let me eat much of it.
I also had banana split Gelato. Oh my, was that dangerous. It was the most creamy ice cream my little mouth has ever tasted.

In result to my poor eating habits this past weekend, I only lost 2 pounds last week. Boooo!

But this week, I am determined. I have been eating good. Eating lots of protein. AND, guess what!?
I even went back to the gym!! Yes, i did people. I can't really say yet that i love the gym. But hopefully in due time I will love it.

I am going out of town tomorrow to enjoy the Memorial weekend with my hubby bubby pants & some of our friends.
Wish me well with eating. I am going to try my best to do good.
OHH and Tuesday i have my first fill!! Im kind of nervous. I hope it doesnt hurt. Im a big baby with needles.
Im also alittle scared because this is when i can potentially pb & get stuck & all that lovely stuff. So that makes me nervous.
Am I going to have even more restriction after my fill too? Because i have restriction now. So wow, im really gonna be eating small portions. But thats fine with me! As long as i'm losing weight!

Thank god tomorrow is Friday. I hope you all have a great holiday weekend. Enjoy the time with your friends, family & great BBQ food. I love cook outs & BBQ's. See im a hungry hungry hippo!! haha

Also thank ya to Debi for giving me a shout out on her blog. Because of you, I have a bunch of new followers.
So much love sister!! <3
Hello to all my new followers, thanks for following me!! And thank you for all the awesome comments.

XOXO

Sig2

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

21 lbs in 3 weeks? That's amazing. Have a great weekend.

Nella said...

Wow 2lbs in 3 weeks! Very cool!
Have a gorgeous weekend!

Meli said...

wow! it sounds like you're doing amazing!!! we have to get together since you're near by. email me myvoiceover (at) gmail (dot) com. giiirrrrlll, lets meet up! i have a bajillion questions!