So in the recent news, Ive had my first fill. I went out of town for memorial day weekend and gained 2 freakin' pounds. I ate like pretty bad. French fries, chocolate, a frappacino, bread & fried food. But last week I lost those 2 pounds so McKayla was a happy camper.
I am doing my weigh-ins on Mondays. So last Monday i was down to 307.
This Saturday is my birthday and I am trying really hard to lose 7lbs. I really want to get in the 200's.
Ive made that my little goal. I have been hittin' the gym this week, doing cardio for an hour a day and making sure im eating right.
I had my fill when I came back after my little get-away mini vacay. I went in to the doctors office. i was pretty calm & collective but scared all at the same time. I laid down on the table, unzipped my pants alittle, and my doctors assistant (gorgeous little thing she is too. 5'8, super skinny) starting feeling around for my port.
She thought she had it, so she stuck the needle in alittle. I was thinking, oh boy this is gonna be cake!
Then she started pushing around to make sure she had the port. UGH, fail. She didnt have it. After like 20 effin' minutes of pushing on my still swollen tummy! She then decided to go get my doctor. But he was with a patient, so i just laid there waiting. Seriously like another 20 minutes went by and she came back in and told me he was in the middle of a consultation. So she thought she would try it again. She started pushing around some more, i was like, ouch that hurts so she thought she had the port this time. Again she stuck the needle in alittle ways, pushed around some more and was like, nope i dont think thats it. What-in-the-hell?!
Again, fail! My poor belly was so sore at this point. I was thinking, can we just skip the fill but I had to solider on like Amy W. would say. She went and got the doctor this time and also forewarned me he was the pro but he is rough. GREAAAT!!
He came in, i had to put my arms behind my head like i was doing a stomach crunch and he started pushing around but like super fast. My stomach was moving around like the atlantic ocean! Then BOOM he stuck me with the needle, all the way in! He didnt even give me a heads up! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! He removed it just as fast too. O-M-G!
I have to admit, even though it hurt, it was super fast. He knew right where it was. Come to find out, the hardness right under my biggest scar is not the port, its scar tissue. Who would've known? My port is alot lower then the scar. Good to know.
He put another 2cc's in. So im up to 4cc's. But i still feel the same as I did before the fill. I am going back next week for another fill. Hopefully with this one I will feel more restriction.
Well thats all for now. I hope everyones having a great week. I cannot wait till this weekend for my birthday. We're going to a Greek place, where they have belly dancers, hookahs and more. It should be a blast.
TTFN lovies!

8 comments:
Good luck with your fill! I just got fill #2 yesterday and I'm hoping it helps!
I can't wait for my first fill! I too have been a bit neglectful to my blog but sometimes reading the other blogs is therapeutic!
My 1st was pretty similar! That pushing and prodding really made me sore.
My first fill was horrible, see my post. I only have 3ml in and I dont go back for another 2 weeks even then only for a chat. I hope for both of us that the fills get easier ???????
you see!! that scares the CRAP out of me!! thats exactly what i don't want! i had this lady take my blood once and she was so rough with me and it really hurt. what a bitch. and after i was sore for the rest of the day. what ever happened to bedside manner. i can't handle that. lol. i wonder if you said, "can you be gentle?" if he would. i'm such a wuss!!
My fills have always gone really easily. I'm so sorry you had such a hard time. That sucks!
Fills seem to take a while to kick in but once they do its bliss!!
My first fill scared me. I pray they get better!!
Post a Comment